Monday, December 21, 2009

A Report.

A Report of Recent Activity:


Declared Major: Global Studies

Job: Pedal Cab Driver with MileHi Pedicabs

Currently Reading: "Freakonomics," by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner; "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.

Purchases: Tall iced coffee (extra sweet with cream); gasoline; "Les Miserables" by Victor Hugo; No. 3 Meal at In-N-Out.

Listened to Recently: "My Response," message by Robbie Halleen; NPR Reno; Mewithoutyou.

Angry At: The cost of education

Satisfied With: My choice in education

Occupying my Time: Reading (see above); Final Fantasy XII.

Worrying me: The fact that I'm running low on money.

Comforting Me: The fact that you can see the stars better in Nevada.

Getting me Excited: Disney World!

Living: In Dayton 'till the 25th.

Driving: Ford Thunderbird. I want to wear a leather jacket and listen to some Deaf Lep.

Getting me Pumped: Videos on Youtube found by searching "Wolf."

Mellowing me Out: The fact that I have no homework/schoolwork to be doing for the next few weeks.

Challenging me: Doing push ups.

Inspiring me: Living Stones.

Calling to me: A new blog entry. Hence this off-kilter post.


Thanks for Reading,

-Daniel K

No comments: