Monday, September 8, 2008

A Picture Safari!

Alright, I finally got my hands on a camera, so I went on a picture safari!  Enjoy!


This is good news.
It's an all-girls' dorm!
This... is Kenny.  He... is awesome.
The Commissioner among his friends (might I point out his new tires?)
Austin, an amazing musician.
Home of the Cult Next Door.
The Ghetto as seen from across the pond (farthest right)
Good thing they have one of these!
A view across the scum pond at the dorms.
Laundry!  I meet more friends this way...
Homework Heaven.
It's, like, a factory of evil!
Mmmm... books....

Studious.
Some crazy lady...
The Beckman Center (where most of my classes are)
Yeah, we're pretty close with the white house crew.
A look out from the Beckman Center.
...Another look from BC.
I dunno, some sign I found.
The soccer field.
In front of the caf.
Good eatin'
Huzzah!
The "events center."  (I've never heard anyone call it the "gym.")
Mailboxes, foozeball, pool, ping pong.
The Student Union.
The resident pool shark.
My box.
The path from the dorms to the rest of campus.
The CCU Cougar (it was caught live and then dipped in bronze!)
It's a bridge.
No one sits next to me at lunch...
...because I'm such a rebel!
The school microwave.
Mike (one of my roommates)
Me looking tough next to Matt
Ghetto guys (and Brooke.)
Sign reads: "Community Garden."  CCU is not known for it's green thumb.

Reed (coolest guy ever) in front of our stairwell, The Ghetto.
John throwing darts in our living room.
My side of the room...
A look down from the stairwell (Brooke and Reed.)


...Only after I returned the camera did I realize that I only got a picture of one of my roommates.  Drat.

Hope you enjoyed the show!


-Daniel

No comments: