Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Discoveries.

It's strange how much you learn in doing even the most trivial of tasks. I'm making a cardboard standup of myself for no apparent reason,* and in doing so, I've already made so many new discoveries. I thought I'd share some with you;

1. I stood the cardboard up against a wall and sized my psuedo-self up. Wow, I never knew how tall I was...

2. Printing off a large picture of my face to adorn the cardboard neck, I discovered I am not too good at shaving.

3. Drawing shoes on to the feet, I wondered how I balanced on those little appendages so well.

4. Even though I sometimes consider myself to be out of shape, I spent well over a half hour trying to cut myself out of a refrigerator box. What a shape that was!

5. Hands are weird**

6. Clothes make the man. Especially when he's a cardboard man

7. The silhouette of my fist looks remarkably like a hamster



Thanks for reading,

-Daniel K


*Yeah, I'm totally not ditching an extremely important WOW meeting to go to Texas this weekend and so trying to make a standup of myself to fill in for my absence....
**Hans is, too, but that's a different story.

No comments: