Saturday, September 22, 2007

Is It Normal?

So I've been thinking a lot recently. Go figure. And I was just kinda pondering how we accept so many things as normal, since we only have our own lives to go off of. You know, like how you experience something and assume that everyone else experiences the same thing. Thinking about that, I realized how far from the truth that must be... So in that spirit, does ANY of this stuff seem normal?


Some mornings I just want to hop on my motorcycle, twist the throttle, and see how far I can get and how fast before sundown.

Pretty much anytime I listen to my iPod, I air-play the drums.

I dressed up like Batman with a 'Hagrid beard' the other day and sat in the halls of our school holding a sign that read "Gotham or Bust." And had a lot of fun.

I really, really, REALLY want to be one of two places right now: Hume Lake or Muir Beach, San Francisco. And both for the same reason.

I got 100% freezing-cold drenched today while riding into Reno, and I didn't warm up until like half an hour ago. (I was literally cold ALL day.)

I can't really enjoy a song unless I know/am seeing the lyrics.

Melding two words together is super addicting. And hilarious. Every time.

I can't wait for the cold, dark winter mornings this year.

City names like Dallas and Los Angeles have come to mean a whole lot more over just a few month's time.

Love changes your views on everything.


Anyone? Does anyone else feel the same way about any of those? Just curious...

No comments: