Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reality Check.

Wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me that I'm that person now? Like, me? Not anyone else?

I'm the high school senior?

I'm the guy with his very own car?

I'm that person with a motorcycle?

I'm the one studying for Calculus tests?

I'm the one who's been to Hume?

I'm the one doing Mr. Rohrer's lame poetry packets?

I'm the one with a job and a bank account?

I'm the one applying for scholarships?

It's me encouraging complete strangers?

I'm the one trying to share my faith with my friends?

I'm teaching an FTP class?

It's my turn to start looking for colleges?

I'm that person wandering the halls because I have a free period?

I'm the one helping to lead worship at Crave?

I'm that person volunteering my time at churches?

I'm that person who's gone on a mission trip?

I'm the person giving tours of the school to new students?

I'm that guy with friends who are in college?

But I'm still Daniel?

Seriously? Because I was confused for just a second.

No comments: